Furniture is an essential part of any living or workspace. It comes in many categories, with many different functions. For those who sell, design, & manufacture furniture, it is essential for them to be up-to-date in how you design & manufacture that furniture and how it gets shown to the consumers.
While forming products, manufacturers and designers typically create lots of translational modifications of all the designs. Traditionally, to recognize which option is the best one, they obtain prototypes for each one. However, extensive prototyping takes too much time & money. That’s why 3D product rendered design hit the entire industry – it’s a fast and money-saving solution.
According to the study, the market size for 3D rendering exceeded USD 2 billion in 2019. It is anticipated to grow between 2021 & 2026 at over 20 percent CAGR. Over 20 percent of the market share moves to product modeling.
Now the question arises, “how does 3D product design help in the development process?” We made a list of 5 benefits/advantages of the 3D product rendering to improve the design. Take a closer look.
But before jumping on to know the benefits of 3D product design, we first look at what 3D Product Rendering is.
3D Product rendering (also called product visualization) is a powerful method when photo-realistic images get designed without physical elements.
It generally gets used as a testing stage (or pre-visualization) of products that are still in progress and can change, for products that will hit the market soon & can’t use traditional photography, or are too complicated to handle in a physical world. But, despite all that, product 3D rendering is an excellent option to create beautiful images for marketing while leaving out many complex real-world processes.
Now let’s discuss the benefits of 3D product rendering.
- Budget-friendly:- Before 3D technology moved into the game, manufacturers made many new samples for every design. There is no doubt that modern 3D printing made prototyping quicker and more suitable for smaller items. But designers and manufacturers have to pay for the elements to create a sample – and the whole cycle repeatedly replicates with every new design.
However, today, they can obtain only one 3D model, constantly change it and play with various designs to find the best choice without spending on materials & equipment. Thus, using 3D soft to try different product designs of products is a real price-saving solution.
- Is the fastest option:- One of the most significant benefits of 3D technology is its flexibility when creating changes. Indeed, clients usually have corrections or suggestions for product design, but they quickly make them in 3D software. Using 3D programs, CG artists can edit the color, select the unique texture & then send the model to render in a couple of minutes.
- Product testing is effective and convenient:- With 3D product design, beginning the furniture business has become more affordable. Now not only the famous brands use 3D for the construction of goods, but small companies & solo designers, too. By using CG technology, it’s easy to design even the most complex & modern designs, customize 3D models at a moment’s notice & successfully cope with the marketing tests. Thus, coming into the market or launching new goods has become fast & convenient.
- Produce realistic product image:- 3D rendering is the method of creating an image on a computer. Because of this, you do not want to spend money on a studio or a photographer. Once you have the software, you can apply it in the design, manufacturing, & sales phase by making the process less expensive & more productive.
It is also more influential than a photograph because 3D rendering can be interactive, which means that at every phase, from design to sales, there can be an image that can plan to see different angles & details.
- Simplifies the collaboration with clients:- 3D rendering can give you a degree of collective imagery that you cannot get from any photographs. Yes, you can have various pictures from various angles, but you cannot turn them. 3D product rendering allows entire interaction b/w the consumers & the image of the product. They can turn it in any direction, enlarge & shrink it, almost anything they want to.
The type of interactivity achievable with the 3D product rendering makes it necessary for companies selling furniture online. Not only does it improve the shopping experience for the user, but getting a full view of the furniture will make the client more likely to buy it.
3D rendering is a unique way of presenting your furniture products to your clients. It is less costly than other ways because we can use it in the whole process from the design to selling. A2Z Millwork Design LLC can help you better for your products to get designed, built, & presented because 3D renderings do not require unchanged images. Instead, they can be interactive displays of your product that will get the attention of proposed customers to increase the possibility of buying your product.