- About Us
- Millwork Drafting Services
- Cabinet Vision Shop Drawings
- Microvellum Shop Drawings
- CNC Machining & Support
- 3D Modeling & Rendering
- Estimation & Quantity Take Off
- Millwork Software & Support
- Millwork Contract Manufacturing
- Millwork Standards and accrediation
- A2z Millwork Certified Architecture Woodwork Institute member
- A2Z Millwork: Exemplifying Standards and Accreditation of AWMAC
- A2Z Millwork WMA (World Millwork Alliance) Standards and Accreditation
- A2z Millwork Standards and Accreditation by KCMA
- ASME Standards and Accreditation
- A2Z Millwork Certified Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- A2Z Millwork Certified (NSF)Sanitation Foundation Partner
- Millwork Remote and Onsite staffing Solution
- How it Works
A2Z Millwork Design LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively “we,” “us,” and “our”) take the security and privacy of your personal information very seriously. This Privacy Notice refers to our collection and use of personal information through our website and offline business-related communications with you. Remark that this Privacy Notice does not apply to that we prepare for employment purposes other than resumes and relevant information that you provide us through our websites.
We may modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. Therefore, we may ask you to examine this Privacy Notice occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most current version. We will notify you of any modifications where we are required to do so.
We may process and collect the personal information you provide us, such as First and last name, Title / Designation / Position, Company Name, Contact information (company email, work phone, work address) & Call recording data when you:
- Complete an online form (e.g., to receive email updates or request us to send you information, tender business request, or participate in a survey);
- Give information to us offline regarding our business-related communications with you.
- We may also collect private data about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws.
By providing us with your delicate personal information, you consent to prepare that information for the objectives set out in this Privacy Notice or any collection notice given to you.
When you visit a2zmillwork.com or send emails, you are interacting with us electronically. By doing so, you are allowing to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all disclosures, notices, agreements, and other communications that we provide to you electronically meet any legal basis that such communications be in writing.
All content included on a2zmillwork.com, such as text, images, logos, icons, and graphics, are the property of www.a2zmillwork.com and are protected by the United States and international copyright laws. Likewise, the compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of a2zmillwork.com and preserved by the U.S. and international copyright laws.
Links to External Sites
- Any links on our website to outside third-party sites are for your benefit only and should access at your own risk.
- A2Z Millwork Design LLC is not responsible in any way for the privacy policies, content, or security features of these third-party websites.